Time has given me a new perspective:
- goal setting
- When I find myself in an uncomfortable situation: I will learn to work within that construct.
- I will not hold onto “wounds” when others knowing, or unknowingly insult, berate, or undermine me, because I realize that every one is at a different place in this life (this is a hard one: still working on it)
- I will accept responsibility for my actions and be conscious of the conceptions that others perceive of me; because they are looking through their own lens, and I must operate in grace.
- If I feel that I am “all alone,” I will breathe deep and learn to rest in the moment.
- I am a traveller, always wondering what the next hill hides from me. It can be unsettling, but wandering has given me new perspective.
- I am tied to my family and carry the love of my grandparents within me: feeling their influence and their love beyond this life.
- God’s eternal love, presence, and counsel is my companion.